[ project ] -
Website Look And Feel Generator
- It requires only sh/sed posix shell tools to build doc pages.
- It can build a common navigation bar and a sitemap for all webpages.
- The program is a single short script file freely copyable
- All embedded meta-information must fit on a single line each.
- There is only little more functionality than variable substititions.
- The doc processing is slow - and even slower without gnu sed.
- A sitefile must be written - the sitemap is not truly autodetected.
- The speedier twin perl script provides the exact same functionality.
- Best for small webpages but gets too slow for hundreds of webpages.
- The fancy results stem from the sitefile logic -
see our examples .
- Automatic "printerstyle" page generation helping text-mode browsers.
- That style helps also for web accessibility of challenged people.
- Ships with fancy tabbed style navigation as shown on these webpages.
- Shortpage special style to print source code on full screen width.
- It can adapt hrefs to navigate web content pages in subdirectories.